Super Visa

Your relatives are eligible for an extended stay in Canada, without becoming permanent residents. This can be done by applying for the extended stay Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or the Super Visa. It is a much faster route than sponsorship. In most cases, Super Visas can be received within 60 days. The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that is valid for up to 10 years.

To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must: be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada; be allowed to enter Canada and meet certain other conditions. Your parent(s)s and/or grandparent(s) may be eligible for a multiple-entry visa for up to 10 years depending on individual circumstances. With the parent and grandparent super visa, eligible parent(s) and grandparent(s )can visit family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.

We have an experienced team of professionals immigration consultants who are familiar with super visa immigration process, and are able to deliver the highest positive outcome for your immigration application. Contact us to find out how we can help you apply for a Super Visa.

Get Free Assessment